Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Two Years!!!!

WOW!!! 2 years! I can't believe that it was two years ago that Andy and I said "I do"! Where have these 2 years gone! And HOLY COW we have been all over the place in the past two years! Life is so amazing! It takes you so many different places and you experience so many different things. I am so blessed to get to do this thing called life with Andy.  He is an amazing man and I love being his wife.

January 9, 2010 was beautiful. It was a gorgeous day in Arizona and we had so many friends and family there to celebrate with us. It could not of been more perfect! Being the sappy girl that I am I looked through all of our wedding photos and wanted to share a few of my favorites!
Beautiful Bridesmaids



What a handsome guy!









 Thank you Andy for the past two years! May God bless us with many more precious years! I will follow you anywhere! Being married to you is the best ever! Love you!

1 comment: